Download Heraldric Forms
Policy on Commentary & Frequency of Commentary
- Any member of the populace wishing to have commentary access in OSCAR must be approved by a Local or Kingdom level Herald.
- Commenters should strive to ensure their commentary is accurate, informative, and free of a large amount of personal opinion and extraneous discussion.
- Commenters are expected to post civil and production comments. Those found to be posting argumentative, tangential, or otherwise non-production comments in OSCAR will be given a warning. Continued negative behavior following this warning will result in suspension of comment privileges.
- Commenters who do not comment for a period of 6 months or more will have comment access disabled, and will need to contact the Golden Wing Herald to re-enable access to comment.
- Any violation of the above policies should be reported to the Golden Wing Herald email@example.com immediately.